in this post I am going to show you how you add Simple Stay Connected Icons below post title. you can align this widget vertically and horizontally below your post title like our blog and I will try to help you customize the icons in this tutorial. With this widget you can increase the traffic of your blog.and I am also using this widget on my blog.
if you have any trouble with this tutorial post your comments and questions below in comment box. lets start the adding add this beautiful simple follow me widget.
1. Go to AddThis Official Website.
2. and create a free account using your email address.
3. after sign up login with you username and password.
4. Click on Get the Code button like showing below.
5. click on Follow button options.
6. Select buttons for a website.
7. select your buttons style Horizontal Large, Horizontal Small, Vertical Large and Vertical Small which one you like.
8. type your username in fields which buttons you want appear in widgets.
9. copy the generated script which highlighted below.
and now time to edit your blog template make your template backup if any mistake in editing (how to make a template backup)
10. Go to your blogger Dashboard>> Template>> Proceed and click on expand widgets. press CTRL+F and find this code. (how to find code using search bar )
</head>11. and paste addthis widget script before/above </head>.
12. copy the html code which I highlight above and go back your blogger template.
and find this peace of code.
<div class='post-header-line-1'>13. and paste copied html code after/below “<div class='post-header-line-1'>” and click save you can also see video tutorial below about this tip. thanks for reading our post. leave comment and question below in comment box.