Getting traffic to your site starts with being listed in the search results shown on Bing. Bing Webmaster tool can help you with this stride.The first step to getting your site online and to get better rankings in bing and yahoo is to submit your sitemap to bingwebmastertools. Eventually the search engines will find your site but this will help expedite the process. Once you submit your sitemap, it could take several days for the search engines to index your page(s). Results may vary so don’t write this in stone. Factors such as other websites pointing to your site can affect this time as well. After Submitting your website URL To bing. You can get Sketchy information on how many sites were connecting you and could also make a Calculation of the total number of internal links within your website or blog. But since now Yahoo has joined hands with Bing search engine by Microsoft, our job turn out to be even more easy, because submitting your blog at Bing will set it alive at two search engines, together Bing and yahoo. Heretofore MSN did not Essential sitemap and you only needed to submit your link to them by pinging them but with the replacement of MSN search engine by latest BING, Microsoft is now Agreeably following Google's ways.
Submit your blog or website url to bing and yahoo
Google add automatically sitemap file in your root directory and we are update the instructions for submitting sitemap to bing and yahoo according to new update.
1. Sign in To Bing Webmaster Tools (Using Hotmail or live account)
2. Once you logged in, Goto>> Configure My Site
3. Click on Sitemap.
4. you will see option like screenshot below.
5. Delete Your old Rss feed sitemap, In case you have running with old rss sitemap if not skip this step.
5. Fill up the form with correct Sitemap Directory Link. In my case >>
6. Before adding change “myblogger-tricks.com” to your own blog name.
Please note before submitting ensure your sitemap directory is working well by opening your sitemap directory into your browser by opening sitemap.xml directory.
and then Paste the tested sitemap directory link into the input field and click on submit button.
7. Once you click on submit then page will be redirect on verification page, On verification page, You will be provided three standard methods. Choose the second option which is "Copy and paste a tag in your default webpage" It’s very Easy and recommended method.
8. So copy the meta tag and paste the copied tag after opening (Inside Your Blogger Template) <head> tag.
Step By Step Guide For Newbies
1. Go to your blogger Dashboard>>Template>>edit html and near the top you will found <head> tag just below it paste verification meta tag.
2. and finally click on save button (Orange Button at the top right corner).
3. Go back on bing webmaster tool and click on “verify” button. If you place the verification code correctly then your sitemap will be successfully added to the list.
Note:- Initially the status will be Pending. After Bing has fetched and processed the sitemap, Bing Webmaster tool will update the status and the other details such as how many URLs we discovered while highlighting any issues encountered. Processing submitted sitemaps takes time and can take from a few hours up to a few days. Normally it should take at most 3 days for Bing and Yahoo to start showing data for your newly submitted site but it can even take 5 days. We will try shot a video tutorial as soon as possible, so stay tuned for next update.
I hope the above instructions will help you a lot but if you need further help our comment is always open for Article Related issues. Happy Blogging..!!